Feel it with your heart
- A comfortable experience far from the crowds and the roads
- Perfectly combines history & myths with sea, sun and real Greek food
- Take photos of the Poseidon temple from the sea level. Send it to your friends and make them jealous
- One of the most colorful sunsets you’ve ever seen. Romance at its best!
- Swim and snorkel in crystal clear waters, dive and explore hidden beaches
- Sunbathe on the deck or seat back and relax under the cool shadow of the tent
- Prince lets the sunshine in and fills your lungs with fresh Aegean Sea air
- Chill out by listening (BOSE® ) the finest grooves & melodies, hand-picked especially for your private cruise
- Share the fun with your co-travelers, play, laugh, make friends on board
- No self-driving, no need for parking, no such worries. We can arrange your transfers from your hotel to the marina Zeas & back.
(This is just an idea. All timings can be tailored according to your needs)
Welcome coffee/tea with accompaniments
Suggested service: Traditional Greek snacks on board
10 minutes easy trekking to the entrance of the archaeological site
Enjoy the Sunset show
Suggested service: Drink or cocktail onboard
up to 21:00
– Privatization of the Prince, one of the most elegant motor-sailers in the Mediterranean sea
– Luxury cruise along the coast of Attica towards Sounio
– Professional English speaking crew
– Shady & comfortable seats, sunbathe mattresses, plenty of space outside and inside
– Coffee or tea, bottled water & accompaniments
– Swimming, including your snorkeling equipment (mask, snorkel, fins)
– 10′ light trekking (very easy and short distance) from Sounio beach up to the tickets office/cashier
– Visit at the archaeological site and the temple of Poseidon
– Shower facilities (sweet water)
– Beach towels
– Mooring fees
Private rental of the Prince & professional crew, €3900 per full day (up to 10 hours)
Fuel / Generators, €350 (based on 7 hours consumption/use which is applicable for this cruise)
Optionals/You may also include:
– Traditional Greek snacks on board, from €10 per person, per service
– Non alcoholic beverages package (unlimited soft drinks & juices for the whole day), from €10 per person
– Dinner onboard & assorted beer or glass of wine, from €50 per person
– After dinner drink or cocktail onboard, from €10 per person
– Open bar onboard (2 hours), from €30 per person
Want more during the Sounio Cruise? We’ll be happy to provide you services like sea sports, a DJ or even live music, a private cabin for your whole family to get some rest/relax or an underwater photography shooting to make your friends jealous, and any other idea you may have, at an extra cost. Please ask us/order in advance and we’ll do all possible to make it happen.
VAT (currently at 24%) to be added on the above rates
What to know
– Prince can travel with winds up to 8 Beaufort! But, in order to best enjoy the cruise, we usually travel with winds up to 5 Beaufort.
– We reserve the right to cancel or modify the itinerary subject to weather forecast/conditions or at any time at our discretion. If we exercise that right of cancellation we will refund any fees which you have paid in advance.
– Children (minimum 4 years old) must be accompanied by an adult.
– Pets are generally not allowed on board, unless specified.
– Please do treat the Prince as you would your own home.
– Specific dietary requirements should be advised at time of booking
– If you fail to show up in time for the departure there will be no refund.
– Respect the “bare foot / no shoes” rule when you are on the Prince. If you can’t do that, please put soft-soled shoes and it will be OK.
– Listen carefully to the briefings of the crew about the program, the safety and other important issues.
– Don’t take matters into your own hands. Deal with any problem via the Captain. He is there to help you best enjoy your cruise.
– Don’t do anything illegal. The captain and crew will turn you in to the authorities.
– Passport details (name, number, expiry, country) are required for each person attending the cruise. You will be notified at time of booking.
What to bring with you
Your best camera!
A swimming suit
A light jacket to enjoy the cool breeze of the evening