These Terms & Conditions relate to Cruises/Services that are organised by Prince of Athens.
Please read carefully before placing your booking:
1. In order to ensure that every time the cruise departs on time and goes according to schedule, we ask that you review the dates, times, routing, and details in advance.
2. By submitting a booking, you are offering to enter into a contract with Prince of Athens.
3. Details will be formed when we send you an email or other written communication accepting your booking (and not before). Email confirmation will be sent after your booking.
4. That contract will be in English and will be subject to the laws of Greece. You agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Greek courts in relation to any issue relating to that contract.
5. We may keep a copy of the booking file(s) and these Terms and Conditions, but these will not be accessible to you and you should make and retain a copy of your booking file(s) and these Terms and Conditions.
6. Unless otherwise stated, the fee for the cruise/event does not include current VAT.
7. Bookings are only confirmed after payment is made. A 50% deposit of the total amount should be paid at time of contracting, while the remaining amount should be paid 15 days prior to the event/cruise date.
Payments are only accepted in Euros (EUR/€) as per following details:
Bank: Alpha Bank, Branch number: 119 (Grigoriou Lampraki 115, PC 18335, Piraeus-Greece), Bank Account: 127002320007839, IBAN: GR0901401270127002320007839, BIC: CRBAGRAA, Owner: Boat Masters Private Company.
After paying, it is OBLIGATORY to send a copy of payment by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to +30 2103000165, indicating your name/company’s name as well as the day of your cruise/event.
8. For any cancellations received up to 100 days prior to the event/cruise date, full refund will be made.
9. For any cancellations received closer to the event/cruise date, no refund will be made.
10. If you do not attend the cruise/event, the full fee remains payable and no refund will be made.
11. Re-scheduling your cruise or event, after confirmation, may be possible subject to availability. In such case, re-scheduling will cost you a €150 administration fee.
12. Any refunds are processed within 30 days after receiving your written cancellation.
13. Cruise departs on time as indicated in order to stay on schedule throughout the day.
14. You must arrive at the yacht at least 15 minutes prior to departure.
15. Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult and have their waiver signed by their parent or guardian.
16. Please make sure that you are able to physically sustain yourself for the duration of your cruise. Let us know of any injuries, illnesses or medical conditions that would impact your experience, prior to booking.
17. We reserve the right to reject any booking enquiry for any reason.
18. We reserve the right to cancel or change the time or date of the cruise/event or change its routing and inclusions at any time at our discretion. In that case, we will refund any fees which you have paid in advance.
19. We will not be liable for any additional costs, losses or expenses resulting from any cancellation of the cruise/event or any change to its time, date, routing or other parameters.
20. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the remaining Terms and Conditions will not be affected.