Feel it with your heart
- Steer away from the crowds of people
- Combine elegant cruising with a visit to untouched places for swimming
- Snap your underground dive with your Go-Pro camera and share it with your friends
- Enjoy the sunset colors palette, now is the time to get closer with your beloved one!
- Sunbathe on the deck or seat back and relax under the cool shadow
- Chill out by listening (BOSE® ) the finest grooves & melodies, hand-picked especially for your private cruise
- Prince lets the sunshine in and fills your lungs with fresh Aegean Sea air
- Share the fun with your co-travelers, play, and laugh on board
- No self-driving, no need for parking, no such worries. We can arrange your transfers from your hotel to the marina Zeas & back.
(This is just an idea. All timings can be tailored according to your needs)
Welcome coffee/tea with accompaniments
Suggested service: Traditional Greek snacks on board
Suggested service: Lunch at a selected tavern/fish restaurant in Perdika
Alternatively, an organized private visit at the temple of Aphaia and the monastery of Agios Nektarios could be arranged
Enjoy the Sunset show
Suggested service: Drink or cocktail onboard/Drink onboard
up to 21:00
– Privatization of the Prince, one of the most elegant motor-sailers in the Mediterranean sea
– Luxury cruise around the Saronic Gulf
– Professional English speaking crew
– Experience 3 different islands and remote beaches
– Shore stop to Aegina
– Shady & comfortable seats, sunbathe mattresses, plenty of space outside and inside
– Coffee or tea, bottled water & accompaniments
– Swimming, including your snorkeling equipment (mask, snorkel, fins)
– Shower facilities (sweet water)
– Beach towels
– Mooring fees
Private rental of the Prince & professional crew, €4900 per full day (up to 10 hours)
Fuel / Generators, €600 (based on an average consumption/use which is applicable for this cruise)
Optionals/You may also include:
– Traditional Greek snacks on board, from €25 per person, per service
– Non alcoholic beverages package (unlimited soft drinks & juices for the whole day), from €15 per person
– Lunch or dinner onboard & assorted drinks, from €55 per person
– Drink or cocktail onboard, from €15 per person
– Open bar onboard, from €25 per person
– Guided visit the Temple of Aphaia -the best preserved temple in Greece with a magnificent view over the island- followed by a quick visit to the Church of Saint Nectarios, to light a candle and admire its beautiful Byzantine architecture. Please request a quote as costs vary depending on seasonality and other parameters.
– Horse-carriage ride around the town. Please request a quote as costs vary depending on seasonality and other parameters.
Want more during the Saronic Gulf gems Cruise? We’ll be happy to provide you services like sea sports, a DJ or even live music, a private cabin for your whole family to get some rest/relax or an underwater photography shooting to make your friends jealous, and any other idea you may have, at an extra cost. Please ask us/order in advance and we’ll do all possible to make it happen.
VAT (currently at 24%) to be added on the above rates
What to know
– Prince can travel with winds up to 8 Beaufort! But, in order to best enjoy the cruise, we usually travel with winds up to 5 Beaufort.
– We reserve the right to cancel or modify the itinerary subject to weather forecast/conditions or at any time at our discretion. If we exercise that right of cancellation we will refund any fees which you have paid in advance.
– Children (minimum 4 years old) must be accompanied by an adult
– Pets are generally not allowed on board, unless specified.
– Please do treat the Prince as you would your own home.
– Specific dietary requirements should be advised at time of booking
– If you fail to show up in time for the departure there will be no refund.
– Respect the “bare foot / no shoes” rule when you are on the Prince. If you can’t do that, please put soft-soled shoes and it will be OK.
– Listen carefully to the briefings of the crew about the program, the safety and other important issues.
– Don’t take matters into your own hands. Deal with any problem via the Captain. He is there to help you best enjoy your cruise.
– Don’t do anything illegal. The captain and crew will turn you in to the authorities
What to bring with you
Your best camera!
A swimming suit
A light jacket to enjoy the cool breeze of the evening