Why choose a yachting holiday onboard the PRINCE?
You are onboard the PRINCE to be treated royally. Be prepared for warm emerald seas, sunshine at its best, blue cloudless sky, magnificent landscapes and starlit nights.
You get that feeling of being in a luxurious moving hotel, which takes you to secluded bays with turquoise waters and offers exciting visits to the villages.
You sit back, relax and enjoy a completely carefree holiday. The captain and cook/hostess take care of all the practical issues. Every day.
A sense of seafaring adventure and postcard perfect landscapes
Choose between the cosmopolitan and luxurious islands or those that are pure and untouched. Make your own combination. Add fun, put some extra chill, feel free to customize everything exactly as you’ve dreamed it to be. Put down your map and embark on a journey of sublime beauty onboard the PRINCE.
In the blink of an eye, find yourself in Cyclades for picturesque beaches, stunning views, stylish nightlife and VIP treatment. Santorini and Mykonos are definitely the places to start. Next come: Andros, Tinos, Mykonos, Serifos, Sifnos, Milos, Ios, Sikinos, Folegandros, Syros and Naxos. Do not miss Amorgos and the small Cyclades for a bit of isolation and for reading your favorite books in absolute silence.
You may want to discover the -nearby Athens- Saronic Gulf gems or head north to the cluster of islands near Pelion called “Sporades”. There are numerous secluded beaches and a variety of water sports/activities for you to enjoy here, too.
Among the plethora of islands scattered in the Aegean and Ionian seas, many are riddled with ancient churches, historical museums and several other places of interest.
Whatever your destination is, experience Greek island hopping onboard the PRINCE for a true yachting adventure of a lifetime.
A typical day
When you arrive onboard the PRINCE, you will be warmly welcomed by the captain and the whole crew. A first brief about the trip/itinerary will be provided. We are open to any slight changes on plans as -speaking by experience- during your cruise you might get new ideas along the way. PRINCE is always open to offer you that freedom and exploration feeling, tailored to your needs.
A typical day starts in the docking/anchored location where you spent the previous night.
Enriched breakfast is served on deck and you can take your time waking up the village or you can go sightseeing, wonder around the surrounding countryside, or just go shopping.
It’s now time for cruising, swimming and discuss about where you would like to be for the night.
We drop anchor for snorkeling and exploring the magic of the underwater world, go to the beach, lie on the soft mattresses on the teak deck for sunbathing or relax in the shade and enjoy your cocktail.
Kids love our Greek Island cruises onboard the PRINCE. They keep playing for hours in the water or at the beach making huge castles with the golden sand.
Noontime and it’s time for lunch to be served onboard. Chef prepares everything fresh and always focuses on the local products for you to taste the real thing! You definitely will go wow with our authentic Greek dishes which are to be accompanied by the finest traditional spirits & organic wines.
During the afternoon, we definitely discuss the options for our next adventurous day.
It’s late in the afternoon and a good time to weigh anchor and go for the next picturesque little village on another island. We’ll be there in a couple of hours which will give you time to explore the place and experience the local culture. Later you can head for dinner to one of the restaurants (we will suggest you the best ones) or return to the PRINCE for some fine dining with candles and music of your choice.
You may choose cruising in two different areas of Greece, the Aegean Islands (Saronic and Cyclades) on the east or the Ionian Islands on the west.
Saronic Islands & Eastern Peloponnese
You will find lovely villages and little towns with beautiful architecture, ancient sites, pine forests reaching all the way down to the sea, beautiful secluded bays for our swim stops and very nice weather conditions throughout the year.
The distances between the islands are quite small, which makes them ideal for exploring many places in a limited period of time.
Visit Aegina, Poros, Hydra, Spetses, Vathi on the Methana peninsula and Palea Epidavros with the famous ancient theatre which is a world heritage site, Angistri and even Nafplio and medieval Monemvasia at the south.
This group of island is the most famous cluster in Greece, known for their archaeological importance. They are truly picturesque islands with unique architecture and rocky formations, located in the heart of the Aegean Sea.
The scenery consists of tiny whitewashed houses, windmill, churches and numerous sandy beaches to explore in full privacy.
From the harbor of each island you can easily get to the Chora (the main village) by bus or taxi both of which are very inexpensive.
Small Cyclades, the smaller islands, are even prettier and the local people are the friendliest people on earth. They will welcome you with a home-made raki (authentic Greek spirit) and a nice meze (tapas style delicious snacks) that cannot be found in any Michelin awarded gourmet restaurant..
As the distances between Cycladic islands are bigger, it is highly recommended that you book a cruise of at least 7 days (not to say 10). And, depending on the available time, we will need to follow a specific cruising schedule (usually short stops for a swim, lunch on the way, quite a few hours of day or night cruising) in order to get the full experience.
Although the PRINCE can travel up to 8 Beaufort, any pre-planned itinerary is likely to change due to possible strong winds. Our professional crew will customize everything so that you get the most of the fun and enjoy your time in full comfort!
You may choose to combine the islands of your choice like Amorgos, Anafi, Andros, Antiparos, Folegandros, Ios, Kea, Kimolos, Kythnos, Milos, Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Serifos, Sifnos, Sikinos, Syros, Tinos.. We will definitely assist you all the way and we will together finalize the itinerary according to your special interests.
Being one of the most idyllic cruising areas in the whole Mediterranean, Ionian sea is located at the western side of mainland Greece and it stretches all the way from Corfu in the north to Zante in the south.
Indulge into the lush vegetation (olive groves, vineyards, fruit trees, pine forests) and the mountainous terrain.
Have the most turquoise waters ever seen and that spectacular countryside set as your photo background. Make your friends jealous.
Besides the well known islands (Corfu and Zante), the rest ones are considered to be off the beaten track. With no big ports and no airports, the best way to explore them is by yacht!
Archaeologists have discovered mostly objects and smaller buildings in the greater area. Ithaca is considered home of Homer’s Odysseus and it is one of the destinations the PRINCE loves to visit for having a cozy, cosmopolitan atmosphere all around it.
You may consider an itinerary focused either on central Ionian Islands (Lefkas, Ithaca, Kefalonia, Meganisi, Kalamos, Kastos, Atokos, Arkoudi, Skorpios) where you could also include the Southern Zante island and combine it with a visit at ancient Olympia or just head North to the Northern Ionian Islands (Corfu, Paxi, Antipaxi). A minimum of 10 days is recommended for an unforgettable cruising experience at the Ionian sea.
A suggested itinerary onboard the PRINCE involves crossing the Corinthian Canal which is a magnificent sight, stopping at Galaxidi for visiting the ancient site of Delphi, exploring the Trizonia tiny island, passing under the longest suspended bridge in Europe, setting our course for Ithaca, mooring at Vathi, crusing north in for a few hours at Atokos (one of the uninhabited islands), reaching Kalamos, then visiting the olive-covered island of Meganisi followed by the Aristotle Onassis’ private island Scorpios and ending at Lefkas.
– Privatization of the Prince, one of the most elegant motor-sailers in the Mediterranean sea
– Luxury accommodation (3 cabins to accommodate up to 6 persons)
– Professional English speaking crew
– Shady & comfortable seats, sunbathe mattresses, plenty of space outside and inside
– Swimming, including your snorkeling equipment (mask, snorkel, fins)
– Shower facilities (sweet water)
– Bed Linen & Bath towels & Beach towels
– All charter and berth tax, harbor and port procedures
– Mooring fees
Private rental of the Prince & professional crew, €2900 per day (minimum 4 days chartering)
Fuel / Generators, €500 per day (based on a 10 hours average consumption/use per day)
Optionals/You may also include:
– Breakfast onboard, from €20 per person
– Traditional Greek snacks on board, from €10 per person, per service
– Non alcoholic beverages package (unlimited soft drinks & juices for the whole day), from €10 per person
– Lunch onboard & assorted beer or glass of wine, from €50 per person, per service
– Dinner onboard & assorted beer or glass of wine, from €50 per person, per service
– After dinner drink or cocktail onboard, from €10 per person
– Open bar onboard (2 hours), from €30 per person per service
Want more during your island hopping? We’ll be happy to provide you services like sea sports and any other idea you may have, at an extra cost. Please ask us/order in advance and we’ll do all possible to make it happen.
VAT (currently at 12% for multi-day chartering) to be added on the above rates
What to know
– Prince can travel with winds up to 8 Beaufort! But, in order to best enjoy the cruise, we usually travel with winds up to 5 Beaufort.
– We reserve the right to cancel or modify the itinerary subject to weather forecast/conditions or at any time at our discretion. If we exercise that right of cancellation we will refund any fees which you have paid in advance.
– Children (minimum 4 years old) must be accompanied by an adult.
– Pets are generally not allowed on board, unless specified.
– Please do treat the Prince as you would your own home.
– Specific dietary requirements should be advised at time of booking
– If you fail to show up in time for the departure there will be no refund.
– Respect the “bare foot / no shoes” rule when you are on the Prince. If you can’t do that, please put soft-soled shoes and it will be OK.
– Listen carefully to the briefings of the crew about the program, the safety and other important issues.
– Don’t take matters into your own hands. Deal with any problem via the Captain. He is there to help you best enjoy your cruise.
– Don’t do anything illegal. The captain and crew will turn you in to the authorities.
– Passport details (name, number, expiry, country) are required for each person attending the cruise. You will be notified at time of booking.
What to bring with you
Your best camera!
A swimming suit
A light jacket to enjoy the cool breeze of the evening