Feel it with your heart
- Start slowly, sit back, relax.. The scenery will fascinate you.
- Ride the waves, explore the city view from the sea level. This is the blue side of Athens.
- Discover the shore neighborhoods Voula and Vouliagmeni, best known for their upscale beach resorts and crystal-clear waters
- Explore hidden caves, unknown beaches, drop the anchor in beautiful bays. Now jump..
- Time to play, laugh and dance (you are welcomed to bring your own music playlist)
- Enjoy in full comfort and fill your lungs with fresh Aegean Sea air. This experience can be seriously refreshing
- Have your camera ready and capture all these memorable moments with such a beautiful background
- No self-driving, no need for parking, no such worries. We can arrange your transfers from your hotel to the marina Zeas & back.
(This is just an idea. All timings can be tailored according to your needs)
Welcome coffee/tea with accompaniments
You are onboard the Prince and ready to experience some of the most amazing coastal cruising out there.
Enjoy a couple of stops for swimming & snorkeling in crystal clear waters.
Listen to the music and start dancing. You are barefoot but a lot of dancing moves can be done without shoes..
Take a break for some photos and one more jump to the turquoise waters.
Suggested services: Traditional Greek snacks on board/Drink or cocktail onboard/Open bar onboard/Dinner onboard
up to 14:00
– Privatization of the Prince, one of the most elegant motor-sailers in the Mediterranean sea
– Elegant cruising by the Athenian coast
– Professional English speaking crew
– Stop(s) for swimming, photo shooting, etc
– Shady & comfortable seats, sunbathe mattresses, plenty of space outside and inside
– Coffee or tea, bottled water & accompaniments
– Shower facilities (sweet water)
– Beach towels
– Mooring fees
Private rental of the Prince & professional crew, €3600 per half day (up to 4 hours)
Fuel / Generators, €300 (based on 4 hours consumption/use which is applicable for this cruise)
Optionals/You may also include:
– Traditional Greek snacks on board, from €15 per person, per service
– Non alcoholic beverages package (unlimited soft drinks & juices for the whole cruise), from €10 per person
– Drink or cocktail onboard, from €15 per person
– Open bar onboard (2 hours), from €30 per person
– DJ & upgraded sound-system, from €700 per service
Want more during the Athens Riviera Cruise? We’ll be happy to provide you services like live music, board games, and any other idea you may have, at an extra cost. Please ask us/order in advance and we’ll do all possible to make it happen.
Optionals/You may also include:
Want more during the Athens Riviera Cruise? We’ll be happy to provide you services like live music onboard, a private cabin for your beloved ones to get some rest/relax including any special arrangements or an underwater photography shooting to make your friends jealous, and any other idea you may have, at an extra cost. Please ask us/order in advance and we’ll do all possible to make it happen
VAT (currently at 24%) to be added on the above rates
What to know
– Prince can travel with winds up to 8 Beaufort! But, in order to best enjoy the cruise, we usually travel with winds up to 5 Beaufort.
– We reserve the right to cancel or modify the itinerary subject to weather forecast/conditions or at any time at our discretion. If we exercise that right of cancellation we will refund any fees which you have paid in advance.
– Children (minimum 4 years old) must be accompanied by an adult.
– Pets are generally not allowed on board, unless specified.
– Please do treat the Prince as you would your own home.
– Specific dietary requirements should be advised at time of booking
– If you fail to show up in time for the departure there will be no refund.
– Respect the “bare foot / no shoes” rule when you are on the Prince. If you can’t do that, please put soft-soled shoes and it will be OK.
– Listen carefully to the briefings of the crew about the program, the safety and other important issues.
– Don’t take matters into your own hands. Deal with any problem via the Captain. He is there to help you best enjoy your cruise.
– Don’t do anything illegal. The captain and crew will turn you in to the authorities.
What to bring with you
Your best camera!
A swimming suit
A light jacket to enjoy the cool breeze of the evening